Plug in & recharge. When your cell phone runs out of juice, you can recharge it at the accumat in the BKW Lounge. Come by and recharge your batteries!
Admission | Age restriction
- Concerts: Admission from 6 years, up to 16 years only in company of an adult.
- After parties: Admission from 18 years
Tickets for children and teenagers are not reduced (exception Unplugged Pass stages: up to 16 years you have free access to the Unplugged Pass locations).
The legendary After Show Parties take place every day. Well-known DJs let their turntables run hot until the early hours of the morning. The perfect conclusion to an exciting festival day for both artists and guests. Entry only with an Unplugged Pass – not included in your concert ticket.
After Party Locations:
- Unique Hotel Post
With the official Zermatt Unplugged App you have the perfect festival companion, and can always maintain an overview: it contains a timetable for each stage and each day, information about all the bands and when they are playing, a site map and lots of cool infos. The App can be downloaded free-of-charge for iPhones and Android smartphones in the App Store.
Arrival by train
The most practical and environmentally friendly way to travel to Zermatt is by public transport. Only electric cars without a combustion engine are allowed to operate in the village. The best train connections can be found under www.sbb.ch.
Every day there is a special train of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn from Zermatt to Visp/Brig (DI to DO at 23:20h, Fr and Sa at 00:45h).
Arrival by car
Zermatt is car-free. Private traffic is only permitted up to Täsch (5 km before Zermatt). Book your ticket for the journey between Kandersteg and Goppenstein discounted and comfortably from home. In Täsch, we recommend the Matterhorn Terminal Täsch car park (followed by a shuttle train to Zermatt) or Parking Taxi Christophe (followed by a taxi transfer to Zermatt).
Arrival by plane
Book your flight to Zurich, Geneva or Basel.
Whether in the chalets and food stalls in the Taste Village and Foyer Marquee or at one of our selected partner restaurants: There is something for every taste and every palate to ensure that nobody will start a successful festival evening hungry.
are available in the Vernissage and Marquee Stage. No jackets or blankets will be necessary for the Marquee Stage, as all areas will be adequately heated.
Are a very central and identity-defining point of the festival. 24 different bands and musicians (mostly from Switzerland) perform in more than 50 concerts throughout the village and the ski area, daily from midday to midnight.
Admission with an Unplugged Pass (Access to the Taste Village stages also with a ticket of the respective day.)
Dogs are not allowed on the whole festival area and in all locations.
Access to the Taste Village and Foyer Marquee is included in your concert ticket of the respective day. To access the other Unplugged Pass stages and the after parties you need an Unplugged Pass.
The organizers of Zermatt Unplugged have decided, as a thank you to the people of Zermatt, to open the Taste Village and Foyer Marquee to all residents with a blue card (Zermatt, Täsch, Randa) or the Staff Card. For the whole duration of the festival you don't need an Unplugged Pass to enter the Taste Village and Foyer Marquee, provided that a blue card or a staff card can be presented.
You can find a wide selection of our hotel partners here.
Would you like to experience Zermatt Unplugged in a very different way and get a close-up look behind the scenes? You can find more information here.
Lost and Found
All objects, clothing etc. that have been lost and found will be kept at the Welcome Point and can be collected from there up to the end of the festival.
You can obtain your copy of our map and the stage locations here.
A piece of Zermatt Unplugged to take home: At the festival, gifts and souvenirs are available at the Taste Village entrance at the Hofmattstrasse. In our online store you can buy products and vouchers all year round.
We have medical staff on duty around the clock to deal with any medical emergencies that may occur on the site. Please contact our staff in case of an emergency.
- Welcome Point
April 8 to 10: from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
11 April: from 09.00 am to 00.00 am
12 to 15 April: from 11.30 am to 00.00 am
- Taste Village with bar and food stands: daily from 12.00 pm to 2.00 am
- Foyer Marquee: daily from 6.00 pm
- Marquee Stage, doors open daily at 7.45 pm, concert begins at 8.30 pm - 10.00 pm
- Vernissage, doors open daily at 8.00 pm, concert 9.00 pm - 10.15 pm
- Sunnegga Sessions (Thu - Sat), extra trip at 7.30 pm, concert starts at 9.00 pm, return trip at 10.15 pm
- At home with... (Thu - Sat), doors open at 7.00 pm, concert 8.00 pm - 9.00 pm
- Winkelmatten Chapel, Apéro at 7.00 pm, concert at 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Unplugged Pass Stages:
- Alex, daily concert at 12.00 pm - 1.00 pm
- Blue Lounge, daily concert at 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm
- Taste Village, daily concert at 1.15 pm - 2.15 pm, 4.45 pm - 5.45 pm and 6.45 pm - 7.45 pm
- Cervo, daily concert at 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm
- Foyer Marquee, daily concert at 11.00 pm - 00.00 am
- Blues Club, doors open daily at 9.30 pm, concert 10.30 pm - 11.30 pm and 00.00 am - 1.00 am
- Ronnie Scott`s Jazz Club, doors open at 7.30 pm & 10.15 pm, concerts 8.15 pm - 10.00 pm & 11.00 pm - 01.00 am
- Riffelberg, daily concert at 2.30 – 3.30 pm
- BEAUSiTE, doors open daily at 1.00 pm, concert 2.00 – 3.00 pm
- Unique Hotel Post, daily concert at 9.00 pm - 9.45 pm and 10.30 pm - 00.00 am
- Campfire (Tue - Thu), concert at 3.00 pm - 3.20 pm
- Vernissage, daily at 10.15 pm - 4.00/05.00 am
- Cervo, Fri and Sat 11.00 pm - 02.00 am
- Unique Hotel Post, daily from 00.00 am - 04./05.00 am
- Manud, daily from 10.00 pm - 04.00 am
We are cashless. We accept all standard credit cards in all our bars (Taste Village, Foyer Marquee, Vernissage).
Click here for the program. You can also download the schedule as pdf.
Exchange or refund of purchased tickets is not possible.
Seats / Standing room
All tickets in all categories of the Marquee Stage are assigned to seats – also the Sunnegga Sessions, Winkelmatten Chapel and the At Home With... concerts are seated (free choice of seats). There are only standing places at the Vernissage concerts. For a fee, a seat can be reserved at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club at Mont Cervin Palace.
Over 130 concerts on 17 indoor and outdoor stages distributed in the village and throughout the ski area. We distinguish between ticket stages (access with ticket) and Unplugged Pass stages (access with the Unplugged Pass). Our interactive map helps with orientation.
Cozy chalets, an Unplugged Pass stage and taste stands in the heart of the festival invite you to linger and enjoy. Open daily from 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm (area ice rink / Obere Matten). Admission with Unplugged Pass or ticket of the respective day.
For all the concerts are available in our ticketshop or at the Welcome Point. Buy your Zermatt Unplugged tickets only from our website, SeeTickets or Raiffeisen MemberPlus and never from any other online provider like Viagogo!
The Unplugged Pass gives access to the Taste Village, to all Unplugges Pass stages (Taste Village, Foyer Marquee, Campfire, Alex, Blue Lounge, Cervo, Beausite, Riffelberg, Blues Club, Manud, Unique Hotel Post, Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club) and for required after parties. The Pass is not included in the concert ticket. More information here.
CHF 65.- (valid for all five festival days)
CHF 40.- for locals with the Blue Card (Zermatt Täsch & Randa) or a Staff Card
Enjoy a concert from the best seats and spend your festival stay in our exclusive VIP areas with a selection of food and drink. Our VIP Package guarantee an unforgettable experience.
At the Welcome Point, opposite the Vernissage, you can buy tickets and get information about the festival events.
April 8 to 10: from 16.00 to 19.00
11 April: from 09.00 to 00.00
12 to 15 April: from 11.30 to 00.00
In order to ensure that you have unrestricted access to your seat in the Marquee and the Vernissage before the start of a concert, please reserve your concert tickets directly from us in writing to email@example.com.
There will be controlled electronic access at all locations (main and secondary stages). All tickets must therefore be charged before visiting the concerts or the festival grounds on your personal wristband.
You can exchange your ticket for a wristband at these locations:
- Wristband Exchange «Bahnhofplatz» / Train Station (from 9.00 am): Use our wristband exchange at Bahnhofplatz – you receive your festival wristband directly upon arrival and do not have to worry about anything later.
- Wristband replacement «Taste Village Entrance» (from 12.00 pm): Alternatively you can use the wristband exchange at the entrance to the festival area / Taste Village.
All tickets and other festival services will be registered to your wristband upon exchange. Please wear your wristband as long as it contains valid tickets – additional tickets can be added at any time. Lost or cut wristbands will not be replaced. (One wristband per person)
Zermatt Unplugged Boutique
Visit the Zermatt Unplugged Boutique at the festival and discover shirts, hoodies, caps from the Unplugged collection and jute bags to complete your festival look. The Zermatt Soap - Unplugged Edition is also available there. The boutique is located on the village square, by the Taste Village entrance.
April 8-10 | 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
April 11-15 | 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
April 16 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm